My background is in technology, professional services and digital media. I co-founded Zapnito due to a number of related observations from my time in these sectors: 1) the social web is creating a huge amount of noise 2) expertise that brands have built up over decades is being drowned out and hidden from those that need it 3) these brands are therefore losing their audience to often undeserving and unhelpful sources, and 4) people are finding it harder to access the expertise that they truly value. I therefore decided to create Zapnito, a white-label platform to help trusted brands reclaim their audiences via expert-driven knowledge networks.
Assistant Professor in Operations & Supply Chain Management, Newcastle University
- Procurement of professional and technology services
- Contracts and contracting
- Engaging and integrating SMEs in complex supply chains
- Inter-organisational data sharing
- Buyer-Supplier Relationships