This tool helps you assess the potential impact of COVID-19 on your organisation and your readiness to respond.
Three sections of questions help you understand where your company stands as you respond to COVID-19 in the areas of:
- Crisis management and response.
- Operations and supply chain.
- Finance and liquidity.
- Tax and trade.
- Strategy and brand.
Transforming traditional businesses doesn’t have to be an elusive goal
London School of Economics
Research conducted by the Project Management Institute (PMI) identified key strategies to help organisations develop agility competences:
- Quick responses to strategic opportunities.
- Shorter decision / production review cycles.
- Focus on change management.
- Integrating the voice of the customer.
- Focus on risk management and anticipation.
- Interdisciplinary product teams.
- Elimination of organisational silos.
- Contingency planning.
- Use of interactive project management practices.
- Leverage technology.
Working Life after Covid -19
This research report based on interviews with 1,093 workers across public and private sectors seeks to understand how changes in the wake of the coronavirus crisis will impact business leaders across the UK in the long term.