The Annual Global CEO Survey is a snapshot of leaders’ sentiment, providing a road map of the priorities ahead.
The pandemic’s dual role as accelerator of transformation and amplifier of disruptive forces is the key thread running through the report. Most of the CEOs responding to the survey are bullish about a global economic comeback.
Although CEOs’ confidence in their own company’s revenue prospects has rebounded, they are anxious, too: about the trajectory of the pandemic, tax and regulatory policy uncertainty, and, to a lesser extent, climate change.
In this interview Peter Vanacker explains why a focus on agility and strategy implementation is key to capturing opportunity.
Neste’s future on the world stage is being shaped by strong growth in renewables and the company’s role in driving the circular economy. He is open about the challenges he faces maintaining the refinery side of the business while aggressively building the renewables operation.
This article provides information to guide your marketing spend. It contains information on:
- How much are companies spending on marketing?
- Know much is invested offline and online?
- What marketing strategies and tactics are getting results?
The answers to these questions come from a variety of reliable sources including:
- An annual survey of CMOs from a variety of industry sectors and firm sizes
- A leading research group report about interactive marketing trends and predictions
- Other leading digital marketing research firms.