On 7th July (2pm to 3pm) Multiverse (partners to the Winmark CEO and NED networks) will bring together a small group of senior executives to discuss responsible leadership including:
- Ensuring that your core values are embedded in the decisions made both by AI and humans.
- Bringing in talent from underrepresented backgrounds - and building the algorithms that reflect the diversity of your customer base.
- Increasing focus and driving actions - internally and externally - around inclusion, empowerment and equality.
Participants will include recognised thought leader for AI Danilo McGarry, Head of Automation & AI at Alter Domus.
Other confirmed participants include:
- Dave Knifton, Lead Global Data Architect, HSBC
- Karen Elliott, Associate Professor (FinTech)
- Vedran Podobnik, Strategic Advisor (Data, AI & Containers), Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
When surveys of large numbers of people contain open-ended responses, traditional analytical approaches fall short. Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) can handle the statistical and contextual challenges involved.
With growing sophistication, emerging text analytics tools will increasingly unlock faster and deeper insights into employee and customer sentiment.
This extensive report segments CIOs into three groups:
- Transformation pilots: the 22% of CIOs who drive alignment across the C-suite and put the organisational focus on building resilience and innovation. They will be the co-creators of new business models and future ready companies.
- Co-pilots: the 61% who partner with business leaders to shape and deliver transformation.
- Engineers: the 17% following directions but not working passively. They enable the plane to reach its destination but don’t have a hand in the direction it takes.
The report is based on a survey of CIOs in organisations across all sectors with at least $2 billion in annual revenue (or $50 billion in assets under management). Markets covered include the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Singapore, Japan and Australia.