2-Day Accountants In Business
The Virtual Accountants in Business (AIB) provides a comprehensive analysis of the key regulatory and legislative developments that impact businesses. Designed specifically for finance professionals this 2-day course is run virtually throughout the year. Choose from 4 different dates.
Who is it for?
- This essential annual update is for corporate accountants and finance professionals working in business
- Designed to keep you up-to-date with the latest changes in tax, financial reporting, HR and company law together with the wider developments that can impact your business
- Two day format, 4 course's to choose from, Oct, Nov and two days to choose from in Dec, providing 14 hours of CPD points
- Brings together a variety of experts who offer relevant real life examples together with practical advice that can be directly applied in your work
- Now includes a global economic outlook and the implications of EU Brexit to help guide you through an unfolding and unprecedented period of change
What's included in my ticket?
- Access to 2 days live virtual event
- Latest industry updates as well as learn in-depth and topical content that can be logged towards hours spent on your CPD
- Supporting material to aid learning including extensive course notes, downloadable slides
- Access to watch these recorded session back on-demand in your own time
- Partake in subject-specific Q&As and polls and learn from other like-minded delegates in your field and potentially expand your network
- 14 CPD hours in just two days
- Complete your CPD with access to1 FREE eCPD module on our eLearning portal
- Build your professional network and develop your decision making skills
- Free subscription to Accountancy Daily
- Hardman’s tax rates and table
- Free model documents templates and course notes taken from the platform
- Reduce the risk of using outdated compliance information
- Understand the latest dynamics of the global economy and Brexit implications
- Discover actionable ideas and examples to help make a difference to your organisation
See what AIB attendees say about us...
"A great selection of finance related topics. Presentations that kept sometimes dry topics interesting."
- Gary Woodgate, Central Finance Controller
"I found Amanda an excellent speaker and presenter. She was very thorough and made the whole presentation interesting which we all really enjoyed."
- Shweta Buttoo, Financial Controller
"Overall, a very good roundup with some relevant and interesting topics."
- Frank Blackmore, Finance Manager