Global Tax Director Academy: Managing Tax in a Crisis
Welcome to a series of presentations on Managing Tax in a Crisis, produced and delivered by Rod Sayers as part of Winmark's Global Tax Director Academy.
Rod is a highly experienced global Head of Tax, most recently at FTSE-listed Petrofac. Though he has particular experience in the energy and extractives sector, this course has been designed so it is relevant to Heads of Tax across all sectors.
Rod explores crisis management in a Tax function context, financing, corporate restructuring, managing teams, stakeholder management and action planning.
Please sign in to Microsoft Sharepoint to view the embedded PowerPoint modules. Please click 'Complete and Continue' after you complete each module to track your progress.
Contingency planning and cashflow
Managing the team
Crisis action planning
What you'll learn
- You will have thought through your response so you are best placed to lead your team in a crisis.
- You will be able to build the components of a crisis action plan and pull together all the information you need.
- You will have a road map to step through the process and prioritise your activities.
- You will have a toolkit that can help you approach any crisis your business might face.
- You will be best placed to help your organisation survive and build the reputation of your team in the process.